Half work has gone, weekend is coming. We have enough time to enjoy a great barbecue party at home. Here is a great barbecue recipe for weekend barbecue part. The name of it is Tasty Crock Pot BBQ Country Style Pork Ribs.
Though this barbecue recipe would cost you about 5 hours and 25 minutes, Food editor who has tested said:” I love BBQ and I love easy. I put this together by trying others, mixing and matching, adding my own taste and here it is." Calories of this barbecue recipe are not too much, it is just 888.0. The time you need to spend contains 25 minutes prepare time and 5 hours cook time.”
In order to get good taste, there are many ingredients you need to prepare. They include:
5 lbs country-style pork ribs
1 cup chopped celery
2 cups chopped onions
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 cup ketchup
1/2 cup yellow mustard
1 cup barbecue sauce (I used John Boy and Billy's hot & spicy grillin' sauce)
1 cup water
3 tablespoons dark cider vinegar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
Directions are very easy. It contains about 8 steps.
1. While I boil the pork for 20-30 minutes to decrease fat, I mix all other ingredients together in a large enough bowl and stir to mix well.
2. Put pork in the crock pot, adding sauce as you go, until you get to about an inch from the top.
3. Use as much sauce as you can as it will be needed later to put over the rice.
4. With a big spoon, give a stir to blend all together.
5. Put on the lid, turn on high and let it cook for about 5 hours.
6. After that, you may want to keep it a little longer on low to keep it hot.
7. Serve this with some white rice, baked beans (or just pork& beans), cole slaw and some toasted garlic bread and you have yourself a meal.
8. Be sure to use lots of the sauce over the pork and rice.
(Resource: www.thepandacover.com who offer waterproof BBQ grill covers, it contains gas grill cover and Weber grill cover and more.)